Applications are now open for the 2016 Scholarship, which will be awarded to two current university students in Australia or New Zealand to support their next year of study.
In 2016, two scholarships are available – one for a female applicant, in line with our commitment to supporting women to build successful careers, and another which is open to everyone.
An application is not only an opportunity to compete for the scholarship, but also to potentially secure a graduate position with the world's fastest growing premium management consulting firm. This is the 13th year we have offered our prestigious Scholarship. Previous recipients come from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds, and have gone on to pursue successful careers, including joining BCG, working for non-profit organisations, government and the private sector. You can read their stories here.
Who should apply?
We encourage applications from students who demonstrate exceptional ability in four areas:
- Academic performance: Top 5% of your class
- Leadership: A leader who thrives in a team environment
- Critical thinking: A critical thinker who loves a challenge
- Communication: A great communicator, in person and in writing
There are some specific criteria to be eligible for the Scholarship. You must be:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- A student at an Australian or New Zealand University who has completed at least one year of study and has at least one more year of study in 2017
- Not in receipt of a scholarship from any other management consulting company
- Note: If you are a student completing a Master's Degree (except MBA) at the University of Melbourne and University of Western Australian, you are eligible for the Scholarship
How do I apply?
and upload the following documents:
- A one-page cover letter outlining your motivation for applying and how you meet the eligibility criteria. The letter should be addressed to the Scholarship Coordinator with the subject line "Ref: 2016 Scholarship"
- Your résumé
- A copy of your academic transcripts
Applications close Sunday, 8 May 2016 at 12.00pm AEST